Skip to Content
Home

Grant County Teen Poisoned Trying to Vape Alcohol at School

Antigo, WI, United States / AntigoRadio.com
Grant County Teen Poisoned Trying to Vape Alcohol at School

A 14-year-old Grant County boy is in the hospital after trying to vape alcohol at his school.

Emergency responders were called to the school at about 8:45. The victim was reportedly inhaling alcohol with an electronic smoking device.

Deputies say he was exhibiting symptoms associated with alcohol poisoning and he was listed in serious condition after being airlifted to University Hospital.

  • File/Photo credit to Raymond Neupert, WRN

Comments are closed.

Latest

More