Skip to Content
Home

Fire Damages Antigo Duplex

Antigo, WI, United States / AntigoRadio.com
Fire Damages Antigo Duplex

A fire just before 2am Tuesday damaged a duplex in Antigo. The fire at 917 Superior St. apparently started with clothes in a dryer in the basement. The flames went up through the first and second floors and the attic. As a result, damage there is extensive. Two adults and three children, ages 3,4 and 8 got out okay after the parents, who rented at that address, smelled smoke. The Red Cross is helping them with relocation.

Comments are closed.

Latest

More