Skip to Content
Home

Ceiling Fan Causes House Fire

Antigo, WI, United States / AntigoRadio.com

A fire in a ceiling fan had firefighters at a home at 530 Second Avenue. A man there was awakened by his 9 year old son who told him his bedroom was on fire. Arriving crews were able to contain and extinguish the fire, limiting damage to that second floor bedroom. No injuries, but it does mean another red light on the firehouse Christmas wreaths signifying each time a fire is called in during the holiday season.

Comments are closed.

Latest

More